Sunday 2 December 2012

Day9: KM Hypermarket and Carrefour Mall


This will be a short post. Initially, I hesitated to post but since I’m trying to write with some personal warmth……… Here I'm.
In the afternoon, Mausin took us to Carrefour mall in Ruwi and there we find nothing unique. Anand mausa and family went to anatomize a lcd tv, but to their misfortune they did not find a single piece !!. Actually, I would like to update you that they saw a lcd tv. as they were before us in Mucsat and that too with a fabulous and eye catching offer, free sony music system on a purchase of a lcd tv !! But they missed as the INS Viraat population which was there on the previous day, utilized it fully :( Wonders of modern science never cease to amaze me and for this reason I began to anatomize the laptops and to my surprise I discovered that laptops were cheap there in Oman in comparison with Indian rates. “If you purchase laptop here, you’ll be in huge profit”, my mind commented to me. After shopping we came home and I made a proclamation, “I won’t go to India without a laptop :) “.
In the evening, Urmila mausi took us to another mall, KM Hypermarket. But before that we went to see Tunnu’s swimming learning place. He, on that day was not passionate to swim and his coach scolded him several times. He said, “Shashank, four more lap….two more….”, and I laughed hilariously. “How difficult it is to do a work when you are not permitted by your heart”, my mind commented to me, personally again.
From KM Hypermarket, we bought many items but one eatable stuff which I bought became a butt of joke and gained popularity among my family members. I bought a massive bottle of mayonnaise…1 gallon was the quantity :) and the it’s label said, “Sohar Mayonnaise”. Every member started pouring his/her suggestions and comments on how to make maximum utilization of it.   And that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment