Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day13: Dell Inspiron N5110 from LuLu Mall, Muscat.


A laptop means a lot to a student and when it comes by happenstance, its magnitude of alleviation is gigantic and the same pinnacle felicitous alleviation I acquainted in Muscat. This day brought me a new resplendent Dell laptop :)
In the morning, I wrote on a piece of paper :
- 500 Gb harddisk
- 4 Gb RAM
- i5 processor
- 1Gb Graphic Card
“At least this configuration you must aim”, my mind commented to me, personally again :)
In the afternoon, my family and Anand mausa went to Samsung showroom with Mausin, which was present at our relevance for the last time :) We went to finalize a Samsung microwave oven for us and a smart television for Anand mausa and family. After anatomizing we made the final choice of both the products and returned to Bait Muscat.
In the evening, Pratap mausa, bunty and me went to Lulu mall to buy my laptop. I told Pratap mausa about my configuration requirements and he bestowed me with the best of his experience while we were on the way to Lulu in Grand Vitara car. Again we began to scrutinize the laptop and its accessories and in the end after beating the puzzlement between two dell laptop models, a Dell Inspiron N5110 model was selected for my future entertainment and studies too :) A cooling pad caught my attention and my brother also extolled the product and thus we purchased two cooling pads.  A Filipino, who was assisting us showed us a trio pack of speakers, mouse and headphone and that too was put in the cart. For all this we paid 281 OMR or 281.900 OMR, to be precise. We entered home and every member of my family congratulated me and I gave gargantuan thanks to my creators and thank you to other family members. When I opened the flap of the device, the very first thing which captured me was the Arabic language printed on my keyboard buttons. I laughed. “You won’t get sleep today”, Anand mausa commented :)
On that day, the dinner was offered on the behalf of my family and meat batti was the dish. Ice cream was served on my behalf as laptop treat :) I don’t know what the others were doing after that, as I got engaged in my laptop treasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment